3 weeks ago when I was reading through the Think and Grow Rich book, it suddenly occur to me how the rich people accumulate their wealth through imaginative creative ideas. It stated that all Rich is created through Thoughts, accompany with Desire and Faith together. Amazing philosophy indeed, so I try to use this technique to inspire my thinking on how to accumulate my first million dollars and subsequent to ten million dollars at the end of journey.
It started with my frustration that I was experiencing from the recent months of trading failures, a loosing streaks describe by the professional traders as norm once in a while. The truth is I was making money before the end of November last year until I hit the running loosing streaks, and until today I still can't shake over it. Blame it on luck or what so ever, I had no idea why this situation keeps continuing worsening. It's like a plague, once ignited it will take time to dissolve it.
At this moment of period, I use the Autosuggestion technique described in chapter 4 of Think and Grow Rich chanting to Rich and Wealth which I will possessed soon in time. Then the idea struck into my mind like a light bulb, and it came to me as an intuition similar described by the Rich people who accumulated their wealth. I thought of a way to accumulate one million dollars within twelve steps, only with $500 dollar at start. The accumulation process would be done through Forex trading, which I had been doing so for the past a year and half.
It came no coincidence to me that this idea came to my mind as it was my experience that prescribe the way to achieve success in Forex trading. Few months ago back in September, I found a certain way to make profits in Forex trading by using the Day chart and MACD indicator. Since then, I had been successfully acquiring profits in the range of 3000 pips each period, with average 500 to 600 pips per trade. This technique is a high probability and less risk technique, the only problem would be it takes fewer trades over long period of time and if wrong the losses can be quite substantial. The advantage, I wouldn't need to monitor the trade frequently as the average trading period takes around two to three weeks of time per trade and my trade wouldn't be effected much by the volatility so often happened in Forex trading.
With the above successful discovery in Forex trading, all I need is now to find a way to accumulate the profits in a leveraging way. Then it occurred to me when I re-watch the academy award movie Slum Dog Millionaire on TV the other night, at first I didn't take much attention until the desperation day I mentioned earlier. The movie had actually gave me an inspiration on how to accumulate wealth through Forex trading in an unimaginable ways ever before. The secret lies on how the way the Reality Game Show "Who Wants to Become A Millionaire" operates, giving each contestant the possibility to accumulate one million dollars in less than a dozen steps. The process is like this, the contestant will have to start from a lesser money and each win along the stages will attribute to double the amount money in the next step. As the level goes higher, the question asked will be more difficult and the money doubling up will be more in amount. One wrong step and the contestant will have to loose half of the money he currently holds, this is a very mentally challenge process indeed.
So with both my trading experience in Forex trading and the reality game show technique, I created a plan on how to accumulate one million dollars in Forex trading within twelve steps and with only starting capital of $500. The trick is I have to accumulate 500 pips on each trade and maintain that amount of winning pips throughout the twelve steps. As trading is not like the reality game show, each steps has the same risks and same difficulties regardless of the levels. So I will only need to continuous win 6000 pips until the end of twelve steps, doesn't seem hard ain't it? Well, to achieve this I will definitely need a hell of luck to continuous winning until the end, like the protagonist who won the reality game show in Slum Dog Millionaire. But the good thing is, the levels difficulty are the same and I can replay this game again and again.
Here is a breakdown of the twelve steps from my plan :
1.) $ 500 / 1 mini contracts / $1 per pip, 500 pips gain $500
2.) $1,000 / 2 mini contracts / $2 per pip, 500 pips gain $1,000
3.) $2,000 / 4 mini contracts / $4 per pip, 500 pips gain $2,000
4.) $4,000 / 8 mini contracts / $8 per pip, 500 pips gain $4,000
5.) $8,000 / 1 standard contracts 6 mini contracts / $16 per pip, 500 pips gain $8,000
6.) $16,000 / 3 standard contracts 2 mini contracts / $32 per pip, 500 pips gain $16,000
7.) $32,000 / 6 standard contracts 4 mini contracts / $64 per pip, 500 pips gain $32,000
8.) $64,000 / 12 standard contracts 8 mini contracts / $128 per pip, 500 pips gain $64,000
9.) $128,000 / 25 standard contracts 6 mini contracts / $256 per pip, 500 pips gain $128,000
10.) $256,000 / 51 standard contracts 2 mini contracts / $512 per pip , 500 pips gain $256,000
11.) $512,000 /102 standard contracts 4 mini contracts / $1,024 per pip , 500 pips gain $512,000
12.) $1,024,000 /204 standard contracts 8 mini contracts / $2,048 per pip , 500 pips gain $1,024,000
So there you go, this is my plan to create $1,000,000 from $500 within 12 steps with a target of 500 pips per trade. It sounds pretty easy but trading is very risky and unpredictable, so I will be expecting some setbacks along the process and maybe have to restart a few times before I can actually achieve success. One good thing about trading is that winning trades is not about the size of contracts traded, it's generally the same for a mini contracts trade with a 100 standard contracts trade. So getting 500 pips is not dependable on the contracts size traded, but by getting into the right trade and a helping luck perhaps.
With a well plan strategy like this, at least I have a chance to success rather than having no plan. I had made a decision to use this strategy to achieve success whatever the circumstances until the rest of my life, I believe is a routine that I must practice continuously to master it, and hopefully can reap the luxury results from it at the end. I create this website as a journal to document my journey along the way, taking notes of the actual process on my way to accumulate the one million dollars. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment